FULL SHIP AGENCY SERVICES
Our full ship agency services cover vessel owners and charterers who need an agent to oversee the port call operations and liaise with all involved parties.
We operate at the ports and harbors of Malta and we handle shipments and cargo while we secure the general interests of our customers whether ship owners, managers and/or charterers.
We take care of all the regular routine tasks quickly and efficiently and we ensure that essential supplies, crew transfers, customs documentation, and waste declarations are all arranged with the port authorities without delay. We also provide our customers with updates and reports on activities at port so that they have real-time information available.
Our services include:
- Ensuring a berth for the incoming ship
- Arranging for the pilot and the tugs if necessary
- Drawing up the documents for the customs and harbor services
- Arranging for the necessary ship fresh water / provisions
- Arranging for the necessary doctor for the crew for any medical assistance
- Arranging for storage bunkers if these are needed
- Arranging for necessary repairs
- Conveying instructions to and from the customer
- Organizing the supply, transport and the handling of the goods
- Organizing the necessary contacts with the stevedores
- Collecting freights, cargoes
- Contacting shippers and the receivers of the goods
- In the case of damage to cargo or the ship, we also make the necessary arrangements (at the request of the ship's master or owner) with the insurance company, and for nautical inspections and the services of experts or surveyors, etc.